Quick Start Manual
Are you ready? Let's get started!
Setup your database in the cloud:
- Visit https://recipego.net/register to go to the registration page and complete the registration process. One important item you need to enter is your sub-domain, write down your full sub-domain name you chose because you will be using it for the following steps. Suppose you will be entering "johnsburger", "johnsburger.recipego.net" will be your full sub-domain name and will we be used this as example for the following steps. Remember to replace it with your own sub-domain name wherever it applies.
- We will review your information and approve/setup your account. You will get a notification email with two pairs of username and password once your account is ready, one pair is for database administration, the other is for mobile app.
- Use your browser to navigate this page "https://johnsburger.recipego.net/admin", enter username and the password you received to login, you can change your logo, manage your categories, recipes/menu items and setup your database.
Setup app on your device:
- If you are on Clover device, please search "recipego" on the device and install the app, our app icon looks like this:
- The first time the app runs, you will be taken to a "Initialization" screen, enter the full sub-domain name chosen in step #1 and click save. It should be "https://johnsburger.recipego.net" in this example.
- You will be taken to login screen. Enter Mobile username and password received in step #2 of previous section.
- If everything works fine, you should be logged into the app and see this screen.
- Click the sync button in the top right corner and wait until it is done, you should see this screen if everything goes right, if you are a user of version 4 and older, you should be able to see your old recipes.
- You are ready to enjoy RecipeGo!
Should you have any questions, feel free to let us help you.